- ANFO is a 94:6 mixture of ammonium nitrate prill and fuel oil (nominally diesel). ANFO is free flowing product designed for dry holes and formulated to be oxygen balanced.
- ANFO has is suitable to use in dry blastholes. It is suitable for use in small, medium and large blast holes, its free flowing nature makes it quick to load.
- ANFO is not suitable for use in areas containing reactive sulphides or in blastholes with temperatures in excess of 55 degrees Celsius.
- Suitable for application in dry blastholes.
- Relative low bulk density allows excellent charge distribution throughout the blast hole
- Product is delivered via an MPU auger, with high loading rates possible
SDS | TDS
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet