- HydraFlow is a sensitised emulsion blend designed to be suitable for pumping into blast holes containing water. Sensitising agents are added by the MPU during the manufacturing and pumping process.
- HydraFlow has been designed for use in open cut mining where wet mining conditions are encountered. The product is also suitable to use in dry or dewatered holes.
- HydraFlow is not suitable for use in areas containing reactive sulphides or in hole temperatures in excess of 55 degrees Celsius.
- Suitable for application in wet, dewatered or dry holes.
- Density and energies can be varied to suit the specific application.
- Full coupling of the explosive charge provides superior blasting results.
- Can be pumped through a range of hose sizes to suit blast hole diameter.